In today's look at Kubota Turf Programs, we explore Kubota Leasing Options. When it comes to equipment acquisition, most businesses choose to lease. It's fast, easy and benefits your bottom line.
- Get Your New Kubota Equipment at the Lowest Monthly Cost. Leasing provides use of the equipment at a low monthly cost with flexible structures. So, you pay as you use the equipment, not all at once.
- You May Qualify for Additional Tax Benefits. You may be able to deduct monthly lease payments on true leases as an operating expense.
- Leasing Covers 100% of Your Costs to Acquire. Soft costs such as shipping, taxes, Kubota Extended Warranty, and other fees can be included in the lease amount.
- Preserves Credit for Other Important Business Needs. Leasing doesn't tie up lines of credit, so you have more available credit when you need it.
- It's More Flexible. Payment plans can be structured to meet your specific cash flow needs.
To get a quote, click here
, call 318-487-9495 or visit us at 5909 Coliseum Boulevard in Alexandria.